Premium Eye Care in Chandler AZ
From eye exams and contact lens fittings, to dilated diabetic exams and corneal mapping, Dr. Falcon provides comprehensive primary eye care to patients of all ages. She is also licensed to treat a range of medical conditions such as eye infections, glaucoma, dry eye and macular degeneration.
We offer comprehensive eye exams for adults, children, infants and seniors.
Your typical exam includes:
- Assesment of your visual demands and refractive status
- Ocular health assesment, visual field and early detection of disease
Detailed treatment and managerment plan, including:
- Prescription of glasses and contact lenses
- Prescription of needed topical or oral medications
Contact Lens Services
Our contact lens services include evaluation and fitting of:
- Soft spherical and toric (Astigmatism) lenses
- Bifocal and multifocal contact lenses
- Gas permeable lenses
- Hybrid lenses
- Specialty/medical contact lens services
Ocular Disease Management
Dr. Falcon is licensed to prescribe topical and oral medicationis for the care of eye diseases including:
- Red Eye / Infection / Foreign Body
- Dry Eye
Dr. Falcon also provides yearly dilated diabetic eye exams.