Dr. Falcon graduated With Honors from the Michigan College of Optometry in May of 2005. Her training included externships in the areas of:
- Pediatric Optometry
- Advanced Care for the Contact Lens Patient
- Ocular Disease Management
Since 2005 Dr. Falcon has become known as the go-to doctor for pediatric eye care and difficult-to-fit contact lenses. She will always work to incorporate the latest technology and research into the care for your family’s vision.
- 2012 Young Optometrist of the Year by the Arizona Optometric Association
- 2014 Arizona delegate to the American Optometric Association Congressional Advocacy Conference
- Maricopa County Head Start Health Services Steering Committee
Dr. Falcon enjoys free time with her husband Javier and twin daughters Anna and Amaia. She loves to spend time outdoors and playing sports, and can frequently be found recovering from various soccer-related injuries.